How can you ensure that what you own is supporting you, rather than draining you? Creating an environment you feel your best in can have a significant impact on your results as an entrepreneur and business owner.
Listen to the episode here.
In this episode of E-ficionado - Business Simplicity Coach, Delanie Fischer, covers:
- How to determine what's most important to you
- How to set an intention in each area of your home (and follow-through)
- A simple process for removing and distributing stuff
- How to transform your space (even on a tight budget)
- Questions to ask yourself when attempting to maintain a decluttered space
- Tips for gift-giving and receiving (it's not what you might think!)
Apply for a comped 15 minute Solution Call to discuss your biz or project here.
To get the worksheet that corresponds with each episode of The E-ficionado Podcast, other gifts and resources, and for info about my Business Simplicity Coaching Program for part-time and full-time entrepreneurs and business owners visit delaniefischer.com. Credits: Cover art by Patrick Nicely Photo by Tillah Freckleton
Find the transcript for the episode here.